Role Model Coaching for Dreamers:
Have you ever wished for the joy of a dreamlike condition that seems difficult or impossible?
Have you experienced being in command of yourself and propelling your choices and actions towards your Dream?
Have you ever conversed with a human mirror and have them support your efforts through a positive and (rationally, emotionally, spiritually) rich perspective?
- You find yourself at the correct place to attempt this. Perhaps?
With the unique and self-taught method Role Model Coaching for Dreamers, which I am developing as an internationally certified Coach, and with the help of God, I can support you to teach yourself how to serve yourselves consistently and with measurable results.
- My job is to become your partner and to separate from you when you are ready to turn your feasible life Dream into reality.
What is coaching;
- Coaching is the application of the Socratic Method in a manner that allows me to serve any person or team wishing to pursue self-evolution by attaining professional or personal goals.
What is Role Model;
- Role Model is the specialist method that I trust and develop whose main characteristic is epitomised by the following statement:
“I cannot possibly know you better than you know yourself. Only you know your truth. I will happily give you all the time you need to complete your considerations and make up your mind”.
What will I gain on the route towards the Dream?
I will improve the awareness of my actions.
I will improve my connection with myself, my self-confidence and my potential.
I will lead myself and the people who trust me more effectively.
I will improve the harmonious interaction with myself and others.
So, in practice?
The benefits of participating in the Role Model Coaching for Dreamers programme are that you will:
- Devise and implement progressive actions and eliminate monotony and boredom.
- Attain goals, improve self-confidence, build resistance to other people’s criticism.
- Manage your fears and understand a variety of situations.
- Become self-sufficient and content with existing material possessions.
- Improve independence, harmonious and functional relationships: professional, love, personal.
- Appreciate the present and relinquish inelastic demands/expectations.
- Develop spirituality and connection with the divine dimension of life.
- Find satisfactory answers towards the management of everyday life.
- Improve your physical and emotional health.
- Better manage your time, eliminate stress, engage in worthwhile activities.
- Improve your professional occupation.
Is this the right time for me to embark on this journey?
Answer each question with Yes/No:
- Can I devote around two hours a week or a fortnight to meetings with the Coach?
2. Am I prepared to deal with difficult/painful questions in order to discover new ways of managing my own reality?
3. Do I feel ready to change as a person and improve my behaviour?
4. Am I willing to take action to attain my goals?
5. Can I be a student again and have myself as a mentor?
6. Am I prepared to accept someone mirroring my behaviour back at me?
7. Am I prepared to commit some more hours every week to work on myself and improve my life?
8. Do I have a Dream or do I wish to create a Dream for myself?
9. Can I benefit from my relationship with the Coach?
10. Am I ready to communicate with God and to learn more about myself and my mission on earth?
In my experience, for the Coaching relationship to work you must have answered ‘Yes’ to at least 7 of the questions.
How much will this cost?
The cost is calculated in terms of three parameters:
- Time: The duration of a programme is directly related to the amount of time the person I serve needs to resolve the issues that concern him/her. In my experience, this is either less than a month or more than six. Each session lasts about 90’.
- Money: The financial cost of each programme is monthly, starting from €100 excluding taxes
- Emotion: Each programme stimulates the emotional makeup of the people participating in it. In my experience, the range of stimulation extends from crying to laughter.
What guarantee of results do I have?
Faith in ourselves and constant striving to make our wish come true is the golden guarantee of our work together.
Mini Bio – What would you like to share with us?
First, I wish to dedicate my practice to God and thank Him for taking care of us and always enlightening our way. Second, I feel duty-bound to my own existence to serve each person’s potential to determine their course (Dream) and to give value to their life.
My name is Nikos A. Grey (Gkrizis) and I was born in Athens in 1979. Since 1992 I have been working to support myself, obtaining international certifications and working in specialist professions that attract me and have convinced me through their results.
Since 2011 I constantly participate in private and public programmes for education and psychotherapy (one-on-one and team) (Gestalt, Systemic, Behavioural).
I have been working professionally as a Coach (ACC) accredited by the International Coaches Federation (ICF) since January 2018.
In my log I have more than 400 hours as a Coach, 60 hours as a Coachee and numerous experiences with individuals and teams from around the world.
Finally, as an introduction and a pointer to my attitude, I would like to share two quotes by Nikos Kazantzakis:
“What never happened is what I never craved enough.”
“Love responsibility. Say: It is my duty, and mine alone, to save the earth. If it is not saved, then I alone am to blame.”